With more than 16 years in video production, Bryan Miller has combined his news media and documentary production experience into a unique skill set. Bryan brings a keen eye and clear direction to every Front Runner video production. His award winning documentary storytelling experience allows him to tell each client’s unique story in a way that puts every client’s best foot forward.
Breaking out to lead the field in any profession is hard work. That’s why Bryan starts every new engagement by getting a full understanding of the clients strengths, needs and goals. With this understanding he is able to help clients develop a video that fully represents their aspirations to serve their existing clients and attract new ones. It is much easier to attract new clients when you are seen as a front runner in your field.
- First Place Associated Press in News Stories
- Multiple Silver Shield Awards for LEVA (Law Enforcement Video Association)
- C-SPAN (12/16/2014)
- The Today Show (12/16/2014)
- The Washington Post (12/16/2014)
- NPR (12/16/2014)
- Fox 8 (11/3/2014)
- CBS News (10/25/2014)
- WUNC’s The State of Things (9/9/2014)
- US News & World Report (9/5/2014)
- The News & Observer (9/3/2014)
- The National Journal (4/30/2014)
- The News & Observer (4/11/2014)